We kicked off with a banger at ICE London in February which was one of the biggest Clarion events show we have attended so far, the previous one wasn’t so productive following its absence during covid-19 times and then postponements that forced some tier-one companies to cancel their attendance, nevertheless, we attended, this was followed by SBC summit North America and then Last week headliner by the Casino Beats summit which took place at the Intercontinental Hotel in St Julian’s, Malta.
So, what next after Casino beats? If you are looking to expand your knowledge, check out new products & services, get new clients, explore new trending technology innovations, and make new connections there are a couple of similar events to look out for as mentioned below;
- Global Gaming Expo Asia (G2E Asia) is renowned as a key gaming and entertainment business hub across the continent. It is a must-attend marketplace for the Asian gaming-entertainment industry, offering a one-stop platform for industry professionals to network, forge fresh connections, source new products and solutions, and gain a deeper insight into the latest global industry trends. Every year, over 95% of Asian casino operators attend G2E Asia to look for cutting-edge products and solutions and gather upcoming industry trends. G2E Asia is the ideal hub where professionals network and conduct business. It will take place from the 30thof May to the 1st of June, 2023 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
- SBEA, the 8th Annual Sports Betting East Africa+ Summit will be taking place from 13 – 14 July 2023 at Kabira Country Club, Kampala, Uganda. Sports Betting East Africa+ has been vital summits and exhibitions for African operators, regulators, manufacturers, payment and software providers, and other stakeholders to meet, share experiences, see the very latest gaming innovations and contribute to the overall development of the gaming industry across the region for the past 7 years. https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/sbea
- Canadian Gaming Summit is the premier annual conference and trade show for gaming and betting professionals that offers the leading platform to network, share ideas and conduct business with key industry stakeholders from Canada and beyond. It will take place from the 13th– 15th of June 2023 at Metro Toronto Convention Center, Toronto, Canada. https://sbcevents.com/canadian-gaming-summit/
- The All-American Sports Betting Summit presents a unique opportunity for businesses to expand their network, learn about emerging market opportunities, and engage with C-level professionals in the industry. Over three days, the summit will bring together key speakers, including leading authorities, operators, investors, and advisers from the gaming ecosystem, to share insights on the latest regulatory updates, the current state of the U.S. gaming market, and emerging trends within the industry. It will take place from the 27th– 29th of June, 2023 in San Diego US. https://www.eventus-international.com/aasbs
- iGB L!VE 2023, is the only show that connects and celebrates the entire gaming community. Connect with 6,000+ of the industry’s best Affiliates, Suppliers, and Operators and take your iGaming business to the next level. From 11th July 2023 – 14th July 2023 in RAI Amsterdam, Netherlands. https://www.igblive.com/igb-live-2023-register-interest
- SiGMA Asia.With an eye toward new horizons, the SiGMA Group heads to Manila – connecting the sharpest minds in the sector, and bringing our vast network in the West closer to Asian suppliers, operators, and affiliates. From 19th July 2023 – 22 July 2023 Manila, The Philippines. https://sigma.world/asia/
- SBC Summit Barcelona is a leading global betting and iGaming show with a comprehensive high-level conference, a program of major product launches, and a 300-booth expo. From 19th September – 21st September 2023. https://sbcevents.com/sbc-summit-barcelona/
- Balkan Entertainment and Gaming Exhibition (BEGE Expo).BEGE is a meeting place, marketplace, debating forum, networking, and social hub for the gaming industry involving the demand and supply side, regulators, third parties, opinion formers, and industry leaders. Annually BEGE gathers more than 5000 visitors from 60+ countries. From 22nd November 2023 – 23rd November 2023 Inter Expo Center, Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Eastern European Gaming Summit (EEGS).EEGS is the annual gaming conference, which keeps you on track with the latest regulatory and technological developments from the gaming and entertainment industry in the European region.